In 1998 Caoduro S.p.A. has been the first company in its sector to obtain ISO 9001 quality management certification in Italy. Following the growing market demand for high level standards and thanks to a development of a quality and safety culture, over the years we have successfully implemented a certified system based on EN ISO 9001:2015 Standard. Our products are provided with CE marking.
The Standards according to which we design and manufacture our products are:
– UNI 9494-1, Smoke and heat control system – Part 1: Design and installation for natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilation system (NSHEVS);
– UNI 9494-2, Smoke and heat control system – Part 2: Design and installation for powered smoke and heat exhaust ventilation system (PSHEVS);
– UNI 9494-3, Smoke and heat control systems – Part 3: Initial verification and maintenance of smoke and heat exhaust ventilation systems;
– EN 1873, Prefabricated accessories for roofing – Individual rooflights of plastics – Product specification and test methods;
– EN 14963, Roof coverings – Continuous rooflights of plastics with or without upstands – Classification, requirements and test methods;
– EN 12101-1, Smoke and heat control systems – Part 1: Specification for smoke barriers;
– EN 12101-2, Smoke and heat control systems – Part 2: Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators;
– EN 12101-3, Smoke and heat control systems – Part 3: Specification for powered smoke and heat control ventilators (Fans);
– EN 12101-10, Smoke and heat control systems – Part 10: Power supplies;
– Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 on the marketing of construction products;
– Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery;
– Directive 2014/35/EU on the market of electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits;
– Directive 2014/30/EU on electromagnetic compatibility;
– Directive 2011/65/EU on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.